Transfer round-up: The latest & breaking transfer news & rumours
The new season of the Spanish La Liga is in full swing, and the teams are already starting to prepare for the new campaign. The previous season, Barcelona and Real Madrid were the main contenders for the title. However, the previous season also showed that the gap between the teams was very small, so the clubs managed to win the title in the end.
In the current season, the teams will play against each other for the champion title. This will be the first time that the two teams will meet in the Champions League. The main contenders are:
* Real Madrid;
The first match of the season will be held on the 28th of May, and it will be an extremely important match for the teams. The first match will be a great chance to see how the teams perform in the first matches, and to get a better idea of the strength of the teams and their chances of winning the title this season.
The latest transfer news and rumours
The summer transfer window has come to an end, and a lot of interesting transfers have been made. The most interesting of them are:
1. Marc-Andre ter Stegen from Monaco. The Belgian winger was a free agent and signed a contract with the Ligue 1 club. He will be able to make a lot more appearances for the team, and will be paid a salary of 100 million euros.
2. Rodrigo Palacio from Porto. The Portuguese defender was a summer signing of Porto and signed an initial contract with €15 million. He was given a buyout clause of €20 million.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo from Juventus. The forward has already scored a lot, and he is now looking for a new club. The club has already signed a number of players, but they are not yet ready to play for the club.
4. Niko Kovac from Chelsea. The Serbian defender was signed for a fee of £30 million. Kovac is a very good defender, and his game will be very important for the Chelsea.
5. Sergio Busquets from Atletico Madrid. The Argentine forward was bought for a price of €40 million, and is expected to become a main player of the club this season, as he is already one of the leaders.
6. Javier Hernandez from Barcelona. The Spanish midfielder was bought by a record fee of €70 million. The player is a great player, and can also play in the attacking line.
7. Jorginho from Manchester United. The Brazilian midfielder was signed by a price tag of £40 million. Jorri is a good player, who can also be used in the attack.
8. Bernat from Atalanta. The Italian defender was bought at a price worth €50 million. Bernat is a player who can play in both the attack and the defence.
9. David Silva from Manchester City. The Spaniard was bought from Portimonense for a record price of £50 million, but he is also a great footballer.
10. De Jong from Ajax. The Dutch midfielder was acquired for a cost of £60 million. De Jong is a fantastic player, but his contract with Ajax is not yet finished.
11. Riyad Mahrez from Leicester. The Algerian forward was signed at a cost worth £80 million. Riyadi is a talented player, so he can be used both in attack and defence.
12. Naby Keïta from ManchesterUnited. The Nigerian midfielder was purchased for a sum of £100 million. Nabby is a top player, as well as a great midfielder.
13. Willian from Portobello. The French defender was purchased at a record cost of €100 million, which is a lot for a defender.
14. Gedion Zelalem from Liverpool. The Turkish midfielder was sold for a high price. Gebremedun is a young player who is very talented.
15. Rodrigo Bentancur from Barcelona, who is a free transfer. The defender was sold to Atletico for a very high price, which was the main reason for his departure.
16. James Milner from Everton. The English midfielder was transferred for a small amount. The Everton player is very good, and has already managed to score a lot.
17. Sergio Busquet from Atleti. The Argentinian forward was sold at a very low price. Busquet is a star player, which he can use both in the attacks and the defense.
18. Marco Asensio from At the age of 24, the Brazilian midfielder is already a key player for the New York Red Bulls.
19. Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal. The Chilean striker was bought in the summer for a huge price. The Gunners have a number 1 and a number 2 striker, so they are very confident about the performance of the team.
20. Willy Caballero from Chelsea, who was bought a year ago for a large amount. Caballeros is a key defender, who has already become a fan favourite of the Blues.
21. Sergio Ramos from Real Madrid. Ramos was bought to replace Ramos, who left the club, but the player is already very good.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.